Friday, November 17, 2006

Big Day


Thursday was mine and Rylans' Wee School Thanksgiving Feast. I included myself because I'm now working at Wee School as the assistant director. I've really enjoyed being there. Melanie (director), all the teachers, and kids have been so great and very kind. I hope to contribute something unique and productive for the growth of our little Wee School.

All the kids had a Tree of Thankfulness. Rylan specified certain things that she was thankful for and I'd write it on a leaf. Then those leaves would go on the thankful tree one by one. Here are a few things Rylan was thankful for: Moose in heaven, friends, Dad, Ami, Papa Ron, Poppy, GaGa, Reese, leaves, and food. She went on to list every person that came to mind which I won't list because I'm not sure if they all where real people. Keep in mind she has a wild imagination and many pretend friends.




Reese is now going to Wee School as well. I wasn't sure it was the right time for her. She still takes 2 naps a day and those naps have to be in HER bed. Going to sleep at school is not an option. I'm pleasantly surprised how well she has adapted. She really enjoys her class and fellow classmates. I have noticed her doing smart things that I didn't show her and she's following directions better these days. Could be the age and I don't want to disregard that she is a smart cookie.

Below are pictures of Reese in her Indian head dress. She wore it about as long as she will wear a bow... 5 seconds or less!!! So sad for me.


4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret K said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are precious. I always love to hear what Rylan has to say.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

They are so cute. Yeah Wee School!

7:10 AM  
Blogger amerriman said...

I have noticed how smart Reese is in craddle role. I think it is safe to sign her up for the GT class at Wee School.

7:27 PM  
Blogger cynberm said...

Okay Mrs. Ladewig I found your blog and I need some updates! I love to read blogs and would love to see your sweet family! You guys have to come over soon while the weather is beautiful! Call me soon and fill me on the Ladewigs! Cynthia Berman

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home