Saturday, October 21, 2006

Here We Go Again

We have a theme going with Reese and exploring in places not conducive to a one year old. Today we participated in the big Trophy Club neighborhood garage sale. In true Farrow-Ladewig style, I waited until the day before to start preparing for a very large garage sale. Friday, my children had to create their own entertainment because I was in full garage sale mode. My Mom came in town to help out with the girls and set up all the STUFF. We are moving right along and really making some progress. Then I here Rylan say, "Mom, Reese has dirt on her." Didn't think much about it... what's a little dirt. I keep on moving stuff from the garage to the driveway while my Mom goes to assess the situation. Then I hear, "You better come see this." Oh my goodness! The child is covered in dirt. She is having a ball and all I can think is can this giver her worms.

The garage sale was a success and worth the effort. I can now park my suburban in the garage just in time for winter. What a treat. This week the girls get full attention. Puzzles, books, crayons... it's their call.



If the outside temperature is 53 degrees does that warrant a fire? ABSOLUTELY!! I'm currently sitting in front of my fabulous fire blogging. Perfect ending to this day. Thanks to my husband for my cozy fire. I know you did this just for me. Do you want me to get you a towel to whip the sweat off your head?

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret K said...

Whip the sweat off his head! What kind of Saturday night do you guys have going on over there!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

A fire??? Seriously!? You got that guy whipped. Great pictures and glad you sale went well.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Funny girl. She is well rounded!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kim Q. said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha I can just see Lane sweating!! He and Joel share the same body type hot hot hot while I guess you and I are cold cold cold! I just love a fire! So do my girls they sit right in front of it literally! I have gotten on to them cause they are tooooo close! Joel makes me wear coats and take blankets in the car when we go on dates! I'm not sure that there are any days you can't have a fire going even...on a July Texas day!(not sure if that made too much sense)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home