Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Season Premiere

Tonight was the season premiere of LOST. The show that started out with a bang. Lane and I got hooked instantly. By the end of last season it got so hokey that we almost took it off our dvr (dish recorder). Of course we had to watch the season opener and I will probably watch next week and so on but it's still the same show that goes no where for a hour. I'd just like a little clarity as to what and why are all those strange people doing on the island? How are they involved in the plane crash and after tonights show, how do they know every detail of Jack's life?

Rylan and I took a train ride today with some friends. We all got aboard the little kid train by the Ft. Worth Zoo. It was our first time to ride the train and we thought it was great. Half way through the ride we got off to have a picnic and run around on the playground with all our buddies. I was taking pictures of her playing, laughing and attaching! Poor Parker didn't know what hit him. One minute we are smiling next we are bear hugging. Honey, you don't have to be so agressive! It was a fun day.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Lane Ladewig said...

you used to attack me like that too. She gets it from her mom! Love the photos.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Those pictures are so funny! Glad you have joined the blog world. I am dissapointed with 'Lost', too...

11:16 AM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I MUST GET A COPY! TOO FUNNY! Especially since just a few nights before she was calling him brother...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home