Friday, October 06, 2006

Picture Day at School

Look at my big school girl! This is Rylan's school picture from Wee School. This will be her 3rd year attending our churches Mother's Day Out Program. She loves Mrs. Cindy, Mrs. Melanie and all her friends. When she gets home all her friends come over for some pretend school. At home she's the teacher telling them to follow the rules and be quiet while I'm talking. And let me say she gets very passionate about being the boss. That finger is pointed and she is telling them all about it. Despite my concerns, Mrs. Cindy said she is a very sweet little girl at school.

My favorite part of the picture is her hair. That morning we opted for pigtails. She requested 2 not 1 pigtail and I needed this hairdo photographed. Normally, her hair is to short and fine to do pigtails but finally we could get enough hair to have 2 pigtails so pigtails it was that morning.


Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret K said...

So pretty, just like her mommy!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

SO CUTE!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lane Ladewig said...

I wonder where see got her bossy side?

11:43 AM  
Blogger amerriman said...

I love the pigtails. That is a picture you will always love - beautiful girl!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home