Monday, October 16, 2006

Future Starbucks Employee





When a one year old is quiet and not running from room to room that means trouble. Reese likes to play in our coffee bar area. Specifically in the trash! Most of the time the only thing in this trash can are old coffee grounds. You would think after the third time she goes exploring in the trash, I would remove the temptation from her reach. I guess since the first two times where not so bad and all the coffee grounds where dry it was pretty easy to just vacuum up the mess. Today, I did not get so lucky. In her beloved trash can there where fresh grounds still wet from early this morning. From what I can tell she took the filter and dumped it all on the carpet. Then she brushed it all around with her very adorable fat hands. When I came around she proceeded to pick up hand fulls, raise her hand and release. At this point the carpet is hopeless, she's thoroughly entertained and I needed to find my camera.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

So funny! Michael sqealed with delight when he saw Rylan and Reese in their orange Tutu's. I love this time of year too. It might be my favorite too, but I might say that with every change of the weather?!?

7:07 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Fall is my favorite as well. It makes me think of high school football games and hot Dr. Pepper.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is hilarious. Ethan would join her in that fun trashcan/coffee grinds adventure in a heartbeat!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kim Q. said...

Yiipppeee for future Starbucks partner!I would join her too! I love digging in stuff like that! (Not the trash)You know like sand,beans, rice, ...Hey we have lots of espresso grounds should you need more! I want to just squish Reese to pieces! I adore your angel girls! They are precious! I love you Kelli...I am thankful for the gift you guys are to us!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home